«Fuck you» development is a new term. It can be used by anyone who:
- Cares about and loves what they’re doing.
- Doesn’t care about what other people might think.
- Doesn’t care about competitors or short-term goals only.
- Acts without waiting for a perfect moment.
- …more to come*.
It’s about achieving goals in a long run your own way, without losing your principles. It’s about doing what you love by being yourself.
People with FYD mindset are happy. They are in control of their own lives, know what they’re doing and have no expectations from other people.
It’s not the same as having a «Fuck you» attitude towards others, it’s actually the opposite. It’s about loving what you’re doing, believing in yourself and your idea, and making this world a better place.
You don’t have to be born with it but you’ll need to get there yourself. If you’re doing something like running a startup, a business or a personal brand you need to love it and be committed.
Because life is too short. If you’re doing something because of someone else or don’t believe in what you’re doing – please stop it. Otherwise, you’ll be living someone else’s dream.
* This is a raw draft but I hope my message was clear. Feel free to use this term #fuckyoudevelopment. If not, talk to me or wait until I update this page.
Hi, I'm Renat 👋